Modular Wind Energy is always seeking professional engineers, designers, and technicians. At Modular Wind Energy, it’s our goal to create a new generation of rotor blades that revolutionize the wind energy industry, making wind power more affordable and sustainable for everyone. Whether we’re actively recruiting or not, we’re always eager to meet talented people who have an interest in contributing to our company.
Tips on successfully starting a career with Modular Wind Energy:
- We often Tweet job openings, so please follow us on Twitter at @ModularWind.
- Multiple skillset positions are available but most will relate to fiberglass and carbon fiber component production.
- Technicians should be good with hand tools.
- Employees must speak English.
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
- Willingness to work overtime is encouraged.
- Experience with aerospace, metal fabrication, or composite lamination is a plus.
- Attach only resumes that consist of Microsoft documents or PDFs
- Jobs are located in Huntington Beach, California, unless otherwise noted.
- Please do not call about job postings.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- We offer competitive benefits.