INTRODUCING THE REVOLUTIONARY NEW MODBLADE™ ROTOR BLADE. IT’S THE NEW, SMART CHOICE IN MAKING WIND POWER MORE PROFITABLE.
PATENTED PULTRUDED DESIGN IS UP TO 20% LIGHTER THAN TRADITIONAL BLADES, ENABLING GREATER LENGTH AND LOWER COST OF ENERGY.
THE FIRST COMMERCIALLY VIABLE JOINTED BLADE TO PASS THE RIGOROUS FATIGUE TEST REQUIRED BY THE IEC STANDARD.
- Orange County Register: Students get a spin for science
- ModWind Attends Wind Turbine Blade Manufacture 2012
- Modular Wind Energy Receives ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Charles Vaughan joins Modular Wind Energy as Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Modular Wind Energy Attends CleanTech OC 2012 Conference and Expo
WHAT THEY'RE SAYING
The clever feature is the way the sections are assembled. At the joint, the blade sections are put together using a patented two-metre-long truss system that comprises three equally spaced sandwich-type, airfoil-shape ribs. read more → Eize de Vries, WINDPOWER MONTHLY MAGAZINE